Stella the Boxer

Sunday, February 12, 2006

let it snow!

So this snowstorm was no disappointment. I woke up this morning to ELEVENTY INCHES! I'm not quite sure how tall that is, but it's pretty deep - I had to prance through the snow to get through. I got to walk in it before it was gray and gone through - I got my picture taken a ton of times. I love to shovel through the snow with my nose - I'm like a little plow.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

I went home and took a nap in my house, and then I got to go in the car with my adopteds and two of their friends. The friends have an older boxer named Ming. I met Ming when I was very wee - I haven't seen her since! She's had some troubles - she has alopecia and just got over cancer, so I thought we could swap skin stories. I liked to play with her a LOT, but I don't think she liked me as much. Her adopteds put her outside with me, and she just kept running back to the door. But I had fun! I love Ming.

Here she is running away from me:
Image hosting by Photobucket

and again...
Image hosting by Photobucket

but then I try to sneak her:
Image hosting by Photobucket

and then we're friends!
Image hosting by Photobucket

It's cold, I'm going to hide under some blankets and do something called "rearranging closets". Wish me luck - it sounds scary!

OTL.

2 Comments:

Blogger TEM said...

Come back to us, Stella. We miss you.

HEY STELLLLLLAAAAA!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home