Stella the Boxer

Saturday, February 04, 2006

best friends

So I'm in the country. I hit the dog park again last night - it was alright. Not the same without my buddy Margeaux (gay French name from her gay French adopted) - but we're not allowed to play anymore because I have a ton of scratches on me. I think it gives me character, but it also makes me look like an unloved shelter dog. Which I am not.
I digress.
I'm in the country with my best friends this weekend. There is Barrett the boxer - he's the best. He's not entirely sure what I'm all about. He's almost 9, but he's never been around too many dogs. He seems to like me enough, but I LOVE him. I do. He is teaching me how to be subversive with the begging, and how to knock over baby gates. He tricked me into eating a "Jalapeno Potato Chip" - whatever the hell that is, I'm never having one ever again.

This is Barrett checking me out when I first came in. Did I say that I love him? He's just the best:

Image hosting by Photobucket

There is also a 3.5 legged cat named Boomer, for Boomer Esiason when the Bengals were in the Superbowl - which makes him approximately 17 which is approximately 35x my age. I sniffed him while he was on the chair and then he threw up. Without getting up.
It was disguting, yet impressive:

Image hosting by Photobucket


This is me announcing how happy I am to be here:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Until I had to have a bath. Because of my skin condition, I have to have a bath 2x a week with special shampoo for 10 minutes. This is just some kind of Commie vet bullshit - it's awful! Anyway - at least I look cute:

Image hosting by Photobucket

And you KNOW i'm tricky:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Off to look for the mysterious white cat they call Pita.

OTL.

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home