Stella the Boxer

Saturday, February 11, 2006

sleep, snow and tough days

So I was absent for a day. I apologize. I had to go BACK to the vet. I saw my friends there, though - I love the girls who work there. I got all sorts of medicine to cure what ails me. Hopefully it'll work. It's cutting seriously into my toy budget.
I slept most of last night, and a good part of today. I love it when I'm allowed to sleep in the bed. I'm TRYING to get them to let me in the bed all night, but I haven't quite convinced them.
See how cute I am? How could they NOT let me?

The face of an ANGEL, I tell you.

I love to sleep on the couch, too. Preferably under the blankets. I was doing so this fine, snowy evening (something called a Nor'Easter! Are there eggs involved? Bunnies? Cannot be sure, but very excited for it nonetheless). All of a sudden, there was movement - commotion, if you will. The adopteds were leaving me! They were going out! I was so comfy and warm - I gave them my best sleeping-on-the-couch, pleas-don't-leave face, but it didn't work.


But they were remarkably kind. They carried me in my blanket to my new lean-to. It was a very kind gesture, and I was happy to not have to move too much.





I was so grateful that I decided to do a little dance...


and finish off with some kisses! You have to look closely, but I've ALMOST got her!


It's late and snowy - I'm off to my real house to go to sleep. Tomorrow, I will conquer the snow!

OTL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home