Stella the Boxer

Sunday, February 05, 2006

homesick

I'm back in the city. I miss the country, I miss my best friends, and the nice soft carpet to pee on (hey, it was an accident. I SAID I was sorry). I did come home with nice aired out linens and a new purple harness, so it wasn't all a loss.
I'm tired, though, so just enjoy these pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and Bdog on the couch. Those two marks on his knee are from surgery. He said it had something to do with Boomer and being shanked, but I'm not sure I buy it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
On your mark...

Image hosting by Photobucket
get set...

Image hosting by Photobucket
GO!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Eadweard Muybridge has nothing on me. And extra points to you if you get the reference.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Home, trying to feign excitement.

OTL.

*special thanks to gentle reader P for pointing out an error. One can never be too correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home